While buying a commercial property, it is highly recommended to take a detailed look at the location before making a purchase. This is because the success of the business launched in the property would depend greatly on the location. From connectivity and infrastructure to land rates and catchment area, a number of locational benefits act as prime determining factors. Certain localities in the city are witnessing an especially rapid growth of the real estate sector, attracting buyers and builders alike. The five best ones among them are as follows.
- Dwarka Expressway: Connecting Gurgaon and Delhi, Dwarka Expressway is also known as the Northern Peripheral Road. It passes through a number of major locations, thus offering a prime connectivity advantage for those residing near Dwarka Expressway. This is a major benefit for businesses as superior connectivity makes travelling and transportation of goods easier. While several reputed developers have come up with high-end projects, affordable properties are available as well.
- Golf Course Road: One of the posh areas in Gurgaon, Golf Course Road houses plenty of residential projects and this therefore quite well-populated. As a result, businesses launched here benefit from an alluring catchment area. A number of shopping complexes have come up in the vicinity and the retail outlets there are highly sought-after due to the prospect of high-footfall. The extension of the metro route would further enhance the already well-developed connectivity infrastructure in the region.
- Sohna Road: Sohna Road comes with robust infrastructure, which facilitates the growth of businesses. From healthcare infrastructure to entertainment amenities, everything is quite well-developed in this region. This has also led to the growth of residential real estate, which, again, creates a good market for a wide variety of goods and services. Moreover, Sohna Road is well-connected to the rest of the NCR.
- Golf Course Extension Road: As the name suggests, this road is essentially an extension of Golf Course Road. A number of projects have been undertaken to boost the connectivity infrastructure in this region. These include the development of expressways and metro rail. The region is witnessing a rapid rise in property rates. It is expected that investors buying commercial properties here would be able to enjoy higher returns in the future as the value of the properties would rise.
- Southern Peripheral Road: This road connects the several corporate hubs in the city. This is definitely a major benefit for commercial activities. The region is well-connected not only to various parts of the city, but also to other parts of the NCR, such as Delhi and Faridabad. Several real estate companies have started building projects here, attracted by the rising demand.
Thus, depending on your requirements, you can easily buy a property in a retail or office complex. It is recommended to go for a prominent project by a reputed builder as it would help to attract lease deals with various leading companies. All the five above listed locations are suitable for the purpose and can help you earn lucrative returns.