Jairaj Group and Solitaire Group have together launched a sophisticated commercial project named Maha Trade Market in Pune. Spread across 22 acres, it is the largest wholesale and trade market in Maharashtra and is expected to become a major commercial hub. The project has been integrated with modern infrastructure and amenities which would be helpful for various businesses.
- Safety and security: The developers have kept in mind the need to adapt to the new normal due to the pandemic. The complex comes with sanitisation booths at each of the 35 entry and exit points. The spacious design and strategic layout of the project would help to enforce the social distancing norms too. Sophisticated fire-fighting amenities, including smoke detectors and sprinklers have been installed all over the complex for the sake of safety in case of accidents.
- Footfall: MTM can be divided into five distinct zones and would house individual traders selling more than ten lakh products. The product categories include homeware, food grains, healthcare, apparels, accessories, electronics and more. Naturally, this all-in-one nature of the complex would make it a popular destination not only among traders but also among their customers. The Maha Trade Market is expected to attract a footfall of around 70,000 per day. The project has certainly been built to accommodate such high footfall, with enough parking space for more than 6000 vehicles.
- Infrastructure: The project comes with a wide range of modern facilities which would ensure the growth of the businesses housed here. These include an exhibition hall, integrated business ecosystems, financial services, medical services, etc. The MTM is an energy-efficient project which uses the latest technologies and systems to reduce power consumption. This would reflect in lower electricity bills and maintenance expenses for the traders.
- Location: The commercial project is situated in Bibwewadi, a prime location. In fact, Bibwewadi is considered to be one of the major business hubs in Pune and offers great commercial prospects. The connectivity network in Pune is quite good at it includes Bibwewadi too. Naturally, the superior connectivity infrastructure here would ensure easy transportation of goods and a large catchment area for business. The region also witnesses a high demand for various goods as the residential sector has grown well around Bibwewadi, making the region highly populated.
- Investment prospects: This project has already attracted a considerable number of investors. This is because commercial properties in Pune are lucrative investment assets. The potential market that this city offers has attracted a variety of brands to expand their business here. Suburbs like Bibwewadi are a preferred choice for many of them due to the infrastructure and connectivity benefits. Naturally, this makes it quite easy and profitable for investors to put commercial properties on lease. The property rates in Bibwewadi are rising too, which is another advantage for the investors.
The launch of the project was quite grand and was covered by more than 300 channel partners in Maharashtra. The developers have also come up with a miniature version of the project, named Pragati Kendra where the traders themselves can see and feel their property before they make a purchase. This world-class infrastructure is expected to lead to the success of the project.